I’m going to try to crank this one out this morning before I tackle my day. But it’s now almost 3 PM and I’m just getting this post out. Goes to SHOW ya!
Since I have started to write more a few bloggers have nominated me for some awards (thanks to everyone!) and last night Did I Earn A Smile nominated me for the “Very Inspiring Blogger” Award. 🙂
The rules are as follows:1. Display the award logo on your blog. 2. Link back to the person who nominated you. 3. State 7 things about yourself. 4. Nominate
7 things about me:
- I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- I saw a live taping of Will & Grace years ago
- I have 2 rare diseases – Cowden’s Syndrome (PTEN Hamartoma Syndrome) and gangliocytoma (Lhermitte-duclos disease)
- Since getting diagnosed with CS and LDD – I am passionate about raising awareness for these rare diseases.
- I love Black Cherry soda
- I am a big animal lover – since I don’t have children my babies are Tigger and Kona
- Any time I go to Baskin-Robbins I always get Peanut Butter and Chocolate ice cream. Always.
I nominate the following bloggers to let you (and them!) know how awesome I think they are and how much I love reading their blogs!
- Musings of a Dysautonomiac
- Life with Sarcoidosis
- Decisions For My Family
- Life With Becky
- Little Miss Trainwreck
- 40 is the New 13
- My CSF Rhinorrhea Journey