(There are in no particular order and a bit late for Mother’s Day.)
- I’ve learned so many things from Mom but the main one is that she’s always right (this took me 40 years to figure out – but I finally got it!)
- She doesn’t flip out too much anymore when I buy myself a Dooney & Bourke bag for my birthday
- Mom doesn’t make me garden with her (This is a BIGGIE!)
- She doesn’t complain (much!) when I ask her to check the incision to make sure it’s continuing to heal well
- AND last but not least…she lets me live here. And helps me in numerous ways if I need it (too many to count!) 🙂
Thanks for everything Mom. I couldn’t have made it this far without you!