I borrowed this idea from here and decided it’d be a fun change of pace over here on hopeforheather. Especially since we are getting down the wire for the surgery. (HAH, I typed “wife” instead of “wire”.)
Here we go. See if you can figure out which one is the lie:
- I worked at 2 different video stores when I was a teenager.
- I have never seen an episode of American Idol.
- In the 7th grade I cheated in Geography and ended up winning a school award.
- I never got my wisdom teeth.
- I can recite “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” in Spanish with no errors.
- I was born without adenoids.
EDIT: (Hint – it’s NOT #2. I really, really, really, have never seen an episode of American Idol!)
EDIT #2: The lie is Number 5. I cannot say Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in Spanish. 🙂