So, we all think about bad things going on in our life. Right? It’s hard not to think about struggles, fears, unknowns. All of that.
Part of the reason I have this blog is to get it all out…no filter here.
But last week when I read this post, I was moved. Right before reading it I had a huge post prepared about all my woes. 😦
I decided to make today’s post different:
The Good List
- Going to Yoga class
- Going to Zumba class
- My car – that it runs well
- My nephews who make my heart sing every day. When I hear them call me “Auntie”, I know I can do anything!
- My cats Tiggerwigger and Konacoffee, who love me unconditionally
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Fuzzy socks
- My beanie baby “Max”, who I got years ago after my brother rescued a dog that he named Max. I loved this dog more than anything!
- My favorite movies: “The Holiday”, “Santa Clause 3”
- My recovery from 2 brain surgeries
- My mother who helps me in many, many, ways
This list isn’t all-inclusive. It’s a work in progress for sure!
Dear Readers – what’s on your Good List?