- I haven’t forgotten about Fun Fact Friday. Just haven’t had any fun Fridays lately to write about.
- I DID NOT HAVE ANY POLYPS THIS LAST COLONOSCOPY! In all my anger about not having the endoscopy I forgot to mention that GREAT news.
- I love to do genealogy. After church today I spent 3.5 hours in front of my computer. Doing it all. I couldn’t get up from the computer. It was if I was literally pulled to it. AND, I found 2 of my mom’s ancestors that WE DID NOT KNOW ABOUT. This tells me something, big time, about how much our ancestors want to be found. Maybe in another post I’ll write about it.
- Here is a quick update I did on my GoFundMe page just now. I love social media in all forms, and there are different audiences in each that I can reach. Awareness; advocacy. It’s all the same to me. It’s about getting rare disease stuff out there. To the people.
- More on this post title: It was play on words about “Housekeeping” on my blog. As in a quick catch up. In other news, I’m not going to post a picture of my room. You’d see that “Bad Housekeeper” is written in my room, too. 🙂