I realized this week – I don’t want to have a brain scan right now. I had one in December. I don’t want another one next month.
Also, I have pondered about a lot of things lately:
- Why are the MRI’s so frequent? (About every 6 months)
- Are they this frequent to help ease my anxiety?
- Does the doctor want them this often?
- There hasn’t been “significant” growth since 2011. What does that mean?
- Does the neurosurgeon want to scan me so often because we just don’t know crap about gangliocytoma?
- Why don’t I want to have this next scan?
- Will there be (of course not) any significant change if I push the scan off 6 months?
- Should I appeal the disability denial?
- Should I refile?
- Should I file bankruptcy?
- Why can’t I catch a break?
When can I get some sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep?