Hey friends: I am still here! It’s been a while, and thought I’d catch up quickly this evening.
- I had “surgery” on my thumb this week. 5 stitches for my trigger finger. Blergh. Not fun in the least little bit.
- I had my mammo last week, because you know, Cowden Syndrome and high-risk breast cancer risk. It was “normal”! #winning
- Since I just got my mammo I can now try to sort out my screening timeline again since Corona jacked *everything up. Basically, someone is getting to second base with me every 3 months.
- What are you watching lately? I am a relatively new fan of BB (Go Ian!) and have been watching since #BB16. Still into every single version of #90DayFiance, and just finished another Joe Exotic thing. I liked this one the most as it followed up on some of the Big Cats Joe abused. I am now a follower and newest sponsor of one of their residents. Check out the sanctuary here!
- Trying my hardest to keep my hope and head above water. How are you doing in the time of Corona?