Hey friends: I am still here! It’s been a while, and thought I’d catch up quickly this evening.
- I had “surgery” on my thumb this week. 5 stitches for my trigger finger. Blergh. Not fun in the least little bit.
- I had my mammo last week, because you know, Cowden Syndrome and high-risk breast cancer risk. It was “normal”! #winning
- Since I just got my mammo I can now try to sort out my screening timeline again since Corona jacked *everything up. Basically, someone is getting to second base with me every 3 months.
- What are you watching lately? I am a relatively new fan of BB (Go Ian!) and have been watching since #BB16. Still into every single version of #90DayFiance, and just finished another Joe Exotic thing. I liked this one the most as it followed up on some of the Big Cats Joe abused. I am now a follower and newest sponsor of one of their residents. Check out the sanctuary here!
- Trying my hardest to keep my hope and head above water. How are you doing in the time of Corona?
I created this blog 9 years ago to document my life living with 2 brain tumors. Yet, as I sit here this evening I cannot bring myself to write about anything. I’ve never had a filter here, and I am not purposely holding anything back. It’s just that I cannot connect anything in my brain to share. Sadly, things are very active with my Cowden Syndrome and Lhermitte-duclos Disease. I had a visit with the ENT last week to talk about my tinnitus. I could write about that at some point, I suppose.
So, what should I do? Retire the blog? Move entirely to Twitter since short blog posts are more my style (at least I prefer to read short blog posts). Is anyone still here? Would love to hear if anyone’s still here with me. This whole “Content Creator” trend definitely isn’t how this blog began. Unsure if I can make the transition.
Hi friends and family:
I pray you are safe and well. I have been feeling stagnant this week so I decided to create some new merch, with the help of a social media friend! I will find her website and link it here. 🙂
Please click here to check out my new shirt! I am so excited to share it with you. If you’re able to, during the unprecedented time we are living in, please consider buying a shirt. It will help me in many ways. Thank you!
I go back and forth. Over and over. Do I keep updating here or move (100%) over to Twitter and IG? It’s a hard decision although I’m not sure why? Social Media sure is easier; and, I never bought a domain although I have wanted to do that for many years. There’s not much keeping me here!
I would never delete this blog because of the history and (hopefully growth) from that fateful day 7/18/2011.
If I am spotty here you know where to find me!
Does anyone know how I can make my Wordless Wednesday photos the same size?
I thought that I could choose MED/LG/JUMBO or some such thing…but now I can’t find that option in the media tab/folder?
Thanks in advance. My OCD is on fire with my photos all different sizes. #Blergh
I started this blog almost 8 years ago as a way to communicate with friends and family about my brain tumor diagnosis and surgeries. Then, my blog became a friend; someone I could talk to about the very things keeping me up at night. (The recovery of 2 brain surgeries a week apart is one the hardest things anyone can endure, IMO.)
Slowly, albeit very slowly, I have found my voice – welp, kinda – and I am feeling comfortable writing about other things in my life: my faith, more about my health as I made some major decisions the end of 2017 and my life is in a different direction now, my financial ruin, bankruptcy, and now seeing the other side of those things, and more!
I guess my point is I am gradually feeling the urge to share a bit more about myself. I hope you stay around. ❤
I will forever think of this when I hear or read the word flaunt.