Hi, I’m Heather. Welcome to my blog and I am so glad you found me! I am on a mission to bring awareness to Rare Diseases and brain tumors. I am living with a hereditary cancer syndrome called Cowden Syndrome, and 2 rare cerebellar brain tumors and to be honest, it freaking sucks. Writing here on the blog helps me to manage my feelings and fears.
I recently read that I should have an outstanding ABOUT ME page. I don’t know quite how to do that, but this is my first step and as like I am – it’s a continual work in progress.
I am grateful to have had a bit of “press” from the blog. The links are below if you’d like to check them out. Please tell me what you think!
Some fun facts about me:
- Favorite colors are green and gray
- Started application process December 2013 for disability. Was denied May 2017
- Favorite TV shows: Days Of Our Lives and 90 Day Fiance (all of them)
- Favorite movie: Grease
- I HATE the words root, stump, moist, and stiff. And I HATE balloons.
- A few bucket list items: Travel to Hawaii, Alaska, and Times Square.
- I am a loving Cat Mom:
Thanks much to photographybyjaana.com for my pictures!