If you could switch blogs with any blogger for a week, with whom would you switch and why?
I would switch blogs with L. Palmer~you can visit her blog here.
There are many reasons why I’d like to switch with her for one week, but here are just a few:
- She knows a lot about horses. (Check out this post for confirmation.)
- She helped me attain (relatively) good employment a few years ago. Just too bad that neither one of us work there any longer. Interesting how this place seemed so good on paper…
- Ms. Palmer taught high school English. Now, having worked as a substitute teacher myself in a high school setting I know what a feat this is. She needs a medal! (Er, wait. Then I need one too!)
- She can hook me up with Girl Scout Cookies (for this fact alone – we will be life-long friends!)
- L has tried many times to school me many times on the wonder that is Lord of the Rings. (Note I said tried.)
- She’s squishy.
- LP is an amazing writer. Really. When you read one of her posts you can just tell she’s an English major! (In the past I’ve looked to her blog for help in writing some of my posts.) She’s a Rock Star and one day….she’s gonna be FAMOUS!